ChessBase 11 Mega Package
Exclusive ChessCentral Bonus: with your purchase of ChessBase 11
you will receive FREE the Hasting 1895
ChessBase 11 Mega Package Includes:
- ChessBase 11 DVD
- Integrated CB online database with more than 5 million games
- Fritz 6 Engine and Crafty Engine
- Player encyclopedia with over 30,000 pictures
- ChessBase Mega Database 2012
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for one year (6 issues)
- Language: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German
What's New in ChessBase 11
More New ChessBase Features
ChessBase 11 Database List
- Single click publishing of games on the Internet. No need to have your own website, but they can embedded everywhere using a function-rich Silverlight client
- Embedded board for smoother overview of games: all four arrow keys can be used to search through a database without opening a board window
- A new column "Theoretical weighting" to determine the theoretical relevance of a game
- 3D-presentation of piece probability statistics are now implemented in DirectX (nicer graphics)
- A single click to show only the strong games
- Direct search for players
ChessBase 11 in General
- Better access for the MegaBase Update Subscription: Clear overview of all shipments with a display of their contents (tournaments, strong players, etc.). Direct access of individual shipments
- Generates e-books in the epub + mobi formats (for Amazon Kindle and Sony Reader)
- Repertoire database completely re-worked (including automatic arrangement of the games in it)
- Clustering of databases (collects frequently played variations in opening survey games)
- New compact database format .cbone with only one file (server games), which can be opened directly without archiving/unpacking
- Opening report re-worked (using the new reference display instead of trees and is thus more light-weight to create)
- A player’s last 40 games can be downloaded as a database (if the player has chosen to have them visible).
ChessBase 11 Database Window:
ChessBase11 Board Window:
Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more. Let ChessBase 11 show you which variations are really being played nowadays. Find your next opponent’s weak points and exploit the advantage of well targeted preparation. Spice up your repertoire with new tricks and traps. With ChessBase 11 chess becomes even more fascinating and all the more exciting.
In the new ChessBase 11 program the Microsoft Office based interface ensures the key information quickly appears on screen. The new function “Fashionable Variation” kills two birds with one stone: ChessBase 11 shows you which continuation is currently fashionable. Frequently this is not the sequence commonly played until recently; sometimes these new lines kick off very early on. For example, in the Queen’s Gambit, 2…c6 is now clearly the main move and has taken over from the traditional 2…e6.
Your opening preparation should not be hampered by studying old or amateur games. For that reason, ChessBase 11 places the latest games between the strongest players at the top of the games list. When you prepare for a specific opponent, you can see at a glance what he is playing at present and when he modified his repertoire. ChessBase 11 offers you access in seconds (DSL) to the ChessBase online database with over 5 million games from the dawn of chess history right up until the latest top tournament.
The commentary function "Theoretical Innovation" will rapidly and reliably show you where the players entered new territory and it will also add reference games. And best of all: your database will always remain up-to-date. Both the ChessBase online database and also the database received with your package (Big or Mega) will be regularly and automatically kept bang up to date.
ChessBase 11 in Action
More ChessBase 11 Videos
Handling ChessBase 11 with Ease
Chess engine basics
What You Can Do with ChessBase 11 Chess Software
- Enter, annotate and save games, including variations, text commentary, spoken comments, embedded pictures, soundtracks and even video sequences
- Analyze positions with GM-strength chess engines Fritz and Crafty (both included)
- Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments
- Generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings
- Merge games on-the-fly into an opening tree
- Generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database
- Find the new move in a game with one mouse click
- Generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games
- Search for material distribution, positions and maneuvers, mates and stalemates
- Classify games according to self-defined middle and endgame criteria
- Print games in superb DTP quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic email transmission of positions, games or databases
- Team championship or correspondence chess management
- Integrated Chess Media System
ChessBase 11 Chess Program Packages:
Choose from three packages to fit any budget:
All from ChessCentral the Leader in Cutting-Edge Chess, offering dedicated USA chess software tech support for all its patrons.
ChessBase 11 System Requirements
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows-Media Player 9, internet access (online database, updates and activation).
Recommended: PC Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Windows Vista or Windows 7, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD ROM drive and internet access (online database, updates and activation).