- International Master Andrew Martin takes you on a guided tour of this fascinating and creative opening.
- The author uses complete games, both classic and modern and some repertoire suggestions.
- In this new, expanded 2nd edition there are many recent clashes and some remarkable modern ideas are discussed.
- The King's Indian is as uncompromising and resilient as ever!
- This DVD will inspire all players and demonstrate that the King's Indian is very much alive on the modern master scene.
Video running time: 5 hours
IM Andrew Martin is 50 years old and is the manager of Coaching for the English Chess Federation. This is his 16th DVD for ChessBase.
System requirements: Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, DVD drive, mouse, soundcard.