Big Database 2017 Chess Database Software
& Capablanca's "My Chess Career" E-Book
- The Big Database 2017 contains more than 6.8 million games
- The chess games are from 1560 to 2016 in the highest ChessBase quality standard
- ChessBase opening classification with more than 100,000 key positions
- The most recent games of the database are from the middle of October 2016
- Included is Capablanca's "My Chess Career" E-Book, the 3rd World Chess Champion's own account of his chess career from the earliest days through the Hastings "Victory Congress" in 1919
The Big Database 2017 contains more than 6.8 million games from 1560 to 2016 in the highest ChessBase quality standard, with ChessBase opening classification including more than 100,000 key positions, direct access to players, tournaments, middlegame themes, and endgames. The most recent games of the database are from the middle of October 2016.
"My Chess Career", the best-selling chess biography, has been painstakingly translated into interactive ChessBase format. You get 6 hyperlinked text documents containing Capablanca's autobiography, and even a photo of Capablanca himself! Most important, however, are the 35 games annotated by the great Cuban; deep and lucid commentary that grows more compelling with each reading. And what games they are - every one an anthology piece! See for yourself why "My Chess Career" stands among the select few must-have books in chess literature.
System requirements: 1 GHz Pentium PC, Windows 10, 8, 7 / Vista/XP, 512 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 14, 13 or 12.