Available for Download Only!
Master the Art of Chess Visualization
People tend to lose "sight" when calculating the moves in their heads. When making a search for "blindfold chess" on the internet you soon find information that one of the most important advances in your chess life is to master the art of visualisation. You get step-by-step exercises which help you to increase your chess visualisation.
- Up to exercise #6 test questions are only limited by possibilites on the chess board !!!
- All other exercises have 128 test questions. That is 64 more questions for each excercise than in the online version.
- You won't only get "yes or no" if your answer was correct.
- You will also get the position on the board !
Offline & online ranking
- To give you a little additional challenge.
- This online ranking is exclusive for Chess Eye users.
- So far English and German (Spanish coming next)
Lifetime free online update
- That way you will always have the most current version.
Multiple user support
- Via our forum or chat. Of course e-mail is also available.