ChessBase 14 Premium Package plus Fritz 16 plus ChessBase Complete Book plus Chess King Flash Drive
ChessBase 14 Premium Package
Database Management Chess Software
ChessBase 14 is a personal, stand-alone chess database manager that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
What's Inside the Chessbase 14 Premium Package:
- ChessBase 14
- ChessBase PREMIUM Account (12 months)
- ChessBase Mega Database 2018 + automatic update until 31 December 2018
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for one year (6 issues)
- Fritz Endgame Turbo 4 DVD
- ChessBase CORR 2018
- Language: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German
What You Can do with ChessBase 14
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); Cloud analysis: analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*; mobile access with the new ChessBase Account*.
What's New in ChessBase 14
- From “A” for analysis to “Z” for zugzwang, in the new ChessBase 14 program there is a whole list of improvements which make the entry and analysis of games all the more easy, as with the production of training or practice material.
- “Assisted Analysis”: as you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all possible target squares and this is highlighted on the board in color.
- The function "Tactical Analysis" will insert commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also annotate combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory.
- Other improvements: Access to annotated games in the Live Database*, new game notation with diagrams and colored highlighting in encapsulated variations, one login for all ChessBase servers (playchess, ChessBase Cloud, Let’s Check, ChessBase Accounts), saving of the search mask, export of the diagram list as a Word document produces training material in a jiffy, automatic analysis jobs from correspondence games, simplified production of training questions, the search for similar structures now made interactive, replacing games in big databases considerably sped up, improved search for doubles, easy use of tool to activate Fritz Trainers and Engines, and much more.
* Access via PREMIUM ChessBase Account
ChessBase 14 System Requirements:
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
- Fritz 16 Chess Playing Software Program Bundled with Chess Success Training Software - 2 Items
- Fritz 16 brings back the fun in chess!
- A host of features, including "Assisted Analysis," which gives you discreet visual hints as you move
- Emoticons, which show Fritz’s mood, are there to help you
- Chess Success Training Software: Here you'll find something for every chess player, whether just learning the moves or a highly rated tournament player. ChessCentral has produced everything needed to get you started and trained in the world of chess
ChessBase Step-by-Step There's a general recognition among chess players at all levels that the ChessBase software application is critical for serious chess improvement, but many chess players are intimidated by the software. Now, for the first time, former U.S. correspondence champion Jon Edwards has created real-life scenarios that focus upon why the software is so important for chess players of every class, along with clear explanations of how to use ChessBase. The author will show you how, with ChessBase: (1) Opening preparation is quick, comprehensive, fully-up-to-date, and effective; (2) You can quickly locate and review important games in every opening, middlegame type, and endgame; (3) You can instantly see what worldwide engines think about most opening and many middlegame positions; (4) You can instantly see where you and your opponents erred; (5) You can reliably prepare chess books for publication in print or on the webåÉ And much, much more! There is in fact no aspect of using ChessBase which Edwards does not cover. It is all here, and all in one volume! Know simply that ChessBase is instrumental to every aspect of chess. This book explains how the software can help you to improve your play, your learning, your teaching, your writing, or simply your love of and enthusiasm for the game. Jon Edwards explains all that you will need to know with concrete examples and simple instructions. After that, how strong a chess player, how good a chess teacher, how good a chess author you become is truly up to you.
Now here is a very useful device, and one that you'll be proud to carry anywhere - a 2GB Flash Drive masquerading as chess King! This flash drive is jammed packed with chess engines for both Windows PC and Macs and crammed with interactive e-books. Simply pull the base off this 3.75" wooden King, which is held in place by strong magnets, and plug it into any USB port! Here is what the Flash King contains.