ChessBase 15 Download - Database Management Software and Fritz 16 for Download
ChessBase 15 Download
Database Management Chess Software
Fritz 16 for Download
ChessBase 15 is quicker, easier to use and much more efficient! ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database software program for Windows PCs that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase software, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the chess program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it.
What's Inside the ChessBase 15 :
- ChessBase 15 Database Management Software Program
- ChessBase Premium Account (6 months)
- Multi-Language-Version: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German
What You Can Do With ChessBase 15
- Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments
- Generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings
- “Similarity Search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.
- “Let’s Check”* access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions)
- “Assisted Analysis” lets you enter a game, click on a piece, and an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares - highlighted on the board in color
- “Tactical Analysis” will annotate game, inserting commentary, variations, and diagrams before strong moves or errors, placing them into a game or an entire database. It will also point out combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, and initiative. Plus of course the latest in openings theory
- "Cloud analysis" analyzes positions simultaneously with several engines on different computers running in parallel
- “Deep analysis” generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”
- Merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a dossier containing all available information on a specific player from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans, and most important games
- Single click publication of games on the Internet
- Print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year)
- Access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*
- Mobile access with the ChessBase Account*
New in ChessBase 15
• “Instant Analysis” - Any unannotated game is analyzed immediately on loading, almost without delay (optional). Blunders and tactical motifs are recognized, and evaluation profiles created
• “Replay Training” - Playing through a game with the notation hidden with automatic training questions, including tips for each individual move. In addition, a closing award of points scored
• Improved search mask with tactical motifs (skewer, fork, discovered attack, etc.) and examples for maneuvers and material distribution
• Extended reference search for openings shows increase/decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames
• Improved search booster delivers more precise results for positions and material. Completely new search booster for patterns and plans
• Game analysis with tactical motifs and recognition of tactics
• Crisp new 3D boards thanks to ray tracing technology
* Access via Premium ChessBase Account
ChessBase 15 System Requirements:
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD-ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud, and updates.
- Fritz 16 Chess Playing Software Program Bundled with Chess Success Training Software - 2 Items
- Fritz 16 brings back the fun in chess!
- A host of features, including "Assisted Analysis," which gives you discreet visual hints as you move
- Emoticons, which show Fritz’s mood, are there to help you
Fritz 16 brings back the fun in chess!
What is most enjoyable about chess? Winning, of course! When Fritz entered its first tournament some 25 years ago, humans still had a real chance of taking down the engine. Only a few years later, Fritz was already defeating Grandmasters left, right and Fritz has been considered unbeatable. But now this ultra-strong chess program presents the most user friendly interface ever seen.
* Assisted Analysis - Fritz 16 will give you discreet visual hints as you move, and emoticons, which show Fritz’s mood.
* Tactical Analysis - After your game, let Fritz 16 show you the combinations you might have missed directly.
* Easy Play - calculation training to hone your skills
Even with little knowledge of chess, you can enjoy many exciting games, and more importantly, victory, against Fritz. If things don’t work out, Fritz 16 shows you the combinations you might have missed directly after the game with the handy “Tactical Analysis” function, or you can dive right into "Easy Play" calculation training to hone your skills.
ChessBase Premium Account (6 months) gives you full access to the world of ChessBase Web Apps (also for iPads, Android Tablets and Smartphones) including:
* Complete access to 6,000 chess training videos
* 60,000 tactical exercises
* 8 million games in the live database
* The best online chess playing action on playchess
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 or 8.1, DirectX9, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet access.