Database Management Chess Software
Now here is a very useful device, and one that you'll be proud to carry anywhere - a 6GB Flash Drive masquerading as chess King! This flash drive is jammed packed with chess engines for both Windows PC and Macs and crammed with interactive e-books. Simply pull the base off this 3.75" wooden King, which is held in place by strong magnets, and plug it into any USB port! Here is what the Flash King.
New in ChessBase 16:
- Repertoire recommendations for every move with a single click. With a choice of focus: Main Variations, Fashion, Side Lines, Attacking, Gambits, Endgame
- Better overview when playing through deeply analyzed games thanks to dynamic folding of the notation
- Urgent news about recently played innovations with direct access to the database
- Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses taking into account your own repertoire
- Innovations and trends as annotations in Tactical Analysis
- Update service for Mega Database with a single click
- After an update to Mega Database, overview of important recent innovations and theoretical trends.
- Search for characteristic tactical positions in an opening variation
- Slimmed down search booster: required hard disk space halved
ChessBase 15 System Requirements:
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD-ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud, and updates.
Crisp new 3D chess boards through Ray Tracing Technology available in ChessBase 15.
Plot the popularity of the opening you are studying and who plays it.
Playing through a game on ChessBase 15 with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move.
In addition, a closing award of points scored.
Compare ChessBase 15 Starter Package, ChessBase 15 Mega Package, and ChessBase 15 Premium Package