DGT XL Chess Clock - Beige
The DGT XL, introduced in 2003, is in full accordance with FIDE rules and regulations.
This clock is what you will see most frequently in photo reports of top level tournaments, as it is the only clock that connects to the DGT electronic chess board, used for live internet broadcasting of chess games. It has all the advantages of the DGT 2010, the other DGT clock approved by the world chess federation, and several extra options and features which make the DGT XL the ultimate in chess clock technology.
- Additional display information; timing system including period of play.
- Option to mix the different timing systems to best suit your game.
- Save and retrieve 5 user defined settings.
- Multi period "Bronstein" delay, used in US tournaments.
- Up-count timing method, e.g. for Scrabble ©.
- Clock's display shows move if the DGT e-board is used for online or PC play.
- High energy efficiency, runs over 3 years on 2 AA alkaline batteries.