Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders CD
Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders
Instead of only learning what you must play in the opening, learn what not to play by learning the opening mistakes and traps that have been discovered over time. The chess material was prepared by IM Yaroslav Ulko and IM Aleksey Mitenkov, both of whom are experienced coaches and players in Russia. This program is designed for studying the blunders in different openings (more than 40 openings), so be ready to trap and avoid being trapped with the Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders. Over 1,250 instructive exercises of varying difficulty from practical games.
- Built-in chess playing program Crafty
- Numerous text and visual hints to help the student find the solution if they don??t at first.
- On line help markers
- Generates the student??s ELO and statistics in easy-to-read bar graphs, based on the student??s success rate with the exercises, helping them keep track of their progress.
- Multiple user profiles are possible, with independent ratings and all other individual information.
- Good for teachers: keeps track of the time and score of each position for each student.
Essential: IBM-compatible PC, 16 MB memory (RAM), Hard Disk (4 MB of free disk space for the program), VGA graphics, Windows 95/98/2000/2003/NT/ME/XP, CD-ROM drive, Microsoft-compatible mouse