- The Triangle Defense is otherwise known as the Abrahams or Noteboom variation. It is a sharp and uncompromising Black weapon against 1.d4.
- Typically the opening sequence goes 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 c6 4.Nf3 dxc4, with Black keeping the pawn!
- This complicated gambit has been tested extensively over the years, and always produces exciting chess.
- On this all-new Foxy DVD, IM Andrew Martin teaches you how to play this variation.
- Black is provided with a complete system against 1.d4 by White.
Foxy Chess Openings, 107: Beating the Queens Gambit with the Semi Slav - The Triangle Defense
Beating the Queen's Gambit with the Semi Slav
The Triangle Defense
The Foxy Chess Openings Series is a timeless collection of Grandmaster openings explained simply enough to comprehend at any level. These DVDs will improve your rating and give you a greater understanding of the openings discussed, regardless of your present playing level.