Fritz Powerbook 2017 Chess Database Software
and Capablanca's "My Chess Career" E-Book
- Fritz Powerbook 2017 contains 21 million opening positions
- Derived from 1.5 million high class tournament games
- In addition the DVD has a small but very exclusive book with the strongest GM games (ELO >= 2550) from the past 100 years (2 million positions)
- The current openings theory with 1.5 million games
- Included is Capablanca's "My Chess Career" E-Book, the 3rd World Chess Champion's own account of his chess career from the earliest days through the Hastings "Victory Congress" in 1919
The Fritz Powerbook 2017 contains 21 million opening positions, derived from 1.5 million high class tournament games. Together with each position all relevant information is stored: all moves that were played in the position, by players of what average rating, with what success and performance results. The games from which the Fritz Powerbook 2017 were derived are also included on the DVD. This means that in any position of the openings tree you can load and replay the games in which the position occurred. The Fritz Powerbook 2017 represents the state of the art of current openings theory. Discover exciting and tricky new lines and practice them against Fritz. In addition, the DVD has a small but very exclusive book with the strongest GM games (ELO >= 2550) from the past 100 years (2 million positions).
"My Chess Career," the best-selling chess biography, has been painstakingly translated into interactive ChessBase format. You get 6 hyperlinked text documents containing Capablanca's autobiography, and even a photo of Capablanca himself! Most important, however, are the 35 games annotated by the great Cuban; deep and lucid commentary that grows more compelling with each reading. And what games they are - every one an anthology piece! See for yourself why "My Chess Career" stands among the select few must-have books in chess literature.
System requirements: Pentium PC, 32 MB RAM, Windows 10, 8 or 7 and Fritz 13, 14, 15 or ChessBase 14, 13 or 12 and DVD drive