Mega Database 2020 - Chess Database Software DVD
Includes Mega Update Service 2020: update your Mega with your ChessBase 14/15 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2020!
- New, more comfortable design!
- Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge.
- Player lexicon for download with over 580,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 14 or 15)
- Over 8 million games from 1560 to 2019 in high quality.
Packing more than 85,000 annotated games, Mega 2020 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analyzed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database 2020 and let Grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire, and much more.
The ChessBase Mega Database 2020 is the exclusive chess database for for those with the highest demands - over 8 million games from the period 1560 to 2019 in the ChessBase quality standard.
System requirements: Pentium PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 15, 14, or 13.
BONUS - 2 Great E-Books !
Here's what you get with Morphy's Games of Chess:
* Over 300 games, selected and annotated by Sergeant
* Morphy's complete biography
* 14 text documents with over 10 photos & drawings
* Theme keys and countless "links" for easy use
* Much more!
The job of editing the Book of the Congress was given to Steinitz, and this electronic edition maintains its organization as handed down by Steinitz. The end result is a strong tournament and great game collection, with superb commentary by the First World Chess Champion - each game is wonderfully annotated by Steinitz. Here is an important part of American chess history, and one of the best tournament books of all time. Many pleasant hours await you in the Book of the Sixth American Chess Congress.