Roman's Chess Labs: 51, Powerful Attacks by Piece Coordination
Getting the Winning Edge in the Chess Middlegame
Building Powerful Attacks by Learning Chess Piece Coordination
On this DVD Roman will demonstrate through several games how to dominate your opponent through piece coordination. You will see how cohesive piece coordination will double or even triple the value of your pieces. This DVD will also show you the quick demise of your position if your pieces are not working together.
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
- MasterChess 6000 - VALUE $24.95! - Fully functional chess playing program "Crafty" rated 2613 with a searchable database of over 100,000 top Grandmaster games from 2000 to March 2003. Grandmaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
- Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
- ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).