Roman's Chess Labs: 52, Tactical Solutions in Chess Positions
Getting the Winning Edge in the Middlegame
Finding Tactical Solutions in Overwhelming Chess Positions
Tactics and Combinations are the essentials of every chess game and are easier to find when you know the tactical themes, for example mate in 3, pins, forks, etc. On this DVD Roman explains how to find over the board tactics & combinations by recognizing weakness in your opponent's position and with logical thinking you will be able to exploit these weaknesses.
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
- MasterChess 6000 - VALUE $24.95! - Fully functional chess playing program "Crafty" rated 2613 with a searchable database of over 100,000 top Grandmaster games from 2000 to March 2003. Grandmaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
- Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
- ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).