Roman's Chess Labs: 61, Attacking Chess Series - Art of Instant Attacks DVD
Attacking Chess Series -
Art of Instant Attacks
Lessons by Grandmaster Larry Christiansen (Intro by GM Roman Dzindzichashvili)
On this DVD Larry Christiansen will demonstrate through a series of examples how to create instant violent attacks in your games. Larry will examine all movements that have effects on the enemy King's position such as:
The power of Queen centralizing; The power of a Knight on e7 and f5; Rook lifting and traffic jams; Knight forks and attacks on superior pieces; All checks and captures; Interference; Counter attacks and more!
Over one hour of instructional video.
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili is a former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion, and has won the World Open. He is a writer and teacher, plus the former chess coach & trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov.
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
* MasterChess 6000 (value $24.95!) - Fully functional chess playing program "Crafty" rated 2613 with a searchable data base of over 100,000 top Grandmaster games from 2000 to March 2003. Grandmaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
* Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
* ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
* Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
* Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
* Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
* Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).