- Grandmaster Roman aims to keep you focused on the correct middlegame strategy arising from the opening you played.
- These middlegame idea revolve around the importance of typical opening pawn structures.
- Roman uses examples taken from his own games, discussing his favorite openings and how to transition into the middlegame.
- Learn how to asses a position using the basic principles of chess, like piece development, piece placement and pawn structure.
- Let Grandmaster Roman show you how to find the correct middlegame plan based naturally on the opening selected..
- Chess Video DVDs
- Roman's Chess Labs: 85, Understanding the Middlegame based upon Opening Strategy
Roman's Chess Labs: 85, Understanding the Middlegame based upon Opening Strategy
Brand: Chess on DVD
(You save AUD 8.95)
Understanding the Concepts of the Middlegame based upon Opening Strategy
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov