- Grandmaster Roman, assisted by the powerful Rybka chess engine, lays out everything needed for a thorough understanding of the Scotch Game.
- Roman has selected several typical Scotch games of the sort you can expect to see in your own games.
- The author shows you how to proceed in the resulting middlegame.
- Now a player of any skill levels can add the Scotch to his own opening repertoire immediately.
- Take your opponent into prepared territory with 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.d4 with complete confidence!
Roman's Lab 87: Instructive Games for the Scotch Player - Chess Opening Video DVD
Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the Scotch Player
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov