- Here is an opening for Black which will furnish good results in the shortest possible time.
- International Master Andrew Martin has written extensively on the Center Counter and here he turns his attention to 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Qxd5 3.Nc3 Qd6!?
- Playing flat out for the win against 1.e4 is never easy, but here we encounter a variation where Black can do just that!
- This DVD will be a boon to all chessplayers, but particularly to the busy person with limited time for study or those who wish to incorporate a new defense into their Black repertoire.
- In this new updated DVD Andrew Martin casts his eye over recent trends and offers solutions for Black in the critical lines.
Since the first edition of this DVD, the Scandinavian with 3...Qd6!? has become very popular. Rightly so, because it ticks a lot of boxes for the competitive chess player. Important games are being played in this line frequently all over the world at all levels. In this new updated "Scandinavian - The Easy Way" Andrew Martin casts his eye over recent trends and offers solutions for Black in the critical lines. He reworks 3...Qd6 and modernizes the variation where necessary. Black can definitely play 3...Qd6 with confidence!
Video running time: 4 hours
IM Andrew Martin is 50 years old and is the manager of Coaching for the English Chess Federation. This is his 16th DVD for ChessBase.
System requirements: Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, DVD drive, mouse, soundcard.