Please enter in the serial number of your Mega 2017
in the "Comments" Box at checkout or
send it to: email@ChessCentral.com
We cannot ship without it.
Upgrade Mega Database 2017 to 2018 Chess Database Software
- The Mega Database is an exclusive annotated database from ChessBase
- Contains more than 7.1 million games from 1560 to 2017 in the highest ChessBase quality standard
- 72,000 games contain commentary from top players, with ChessBase opening classification including more than 100,000 key positions
- Playerbase which includes about 430,000 names
- Included is "Chess Masterpieces" E-Book by H.E. Bird an elegant collection as vital and lively today as when first published - over 125 years ago!
The exclusive annotated database. Contains more than 7.1 millions games from 1560 to 2017 in the highest ChessBase quality standard. Over 72,000 games contain commentary from top players, with ChessBase opening classification (more than 100,000 key positions), direct access to players, tournaments, middlegame themes, endgames. The largest topclass annotated database in the world. The most recent games of the database are from the middle of October 2017. Mega 2017 also features a new edition of the playerbase (requires ChessBase 14 or 13). As usual, this is where most of the work was done. As the player index now contains already more than 340,000 entries, it made sense to use an adapted playerbase which includes about 520,000 names. Doing this, the photo database was extended as well to contain 38,500 pictures now. Includes Online Mega-Update 2018 - with ChessBase 14, 13 or 12 you can download games for Mega 2018 for the whole year, a total of approximately 250,000! That means your Mega 2018 will remain up to date from January to December.
System requirements: Pentium PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 14 or 13.