Your Winning Plan - Chess Course Download
Brand: Remote Chess Academy
Your Winning Plan
Chess Course for Download
by GM Igor Smirnov
The course “Your Winning Plan” gives you an integrated system of a middlegame planning . Using this unique method you will be able to find the right plan in any position.
What will you get from the chess course?
- Important generalities about a chess strategy.
- What exactly is “a chess understanding” and how to develop it?
- When should you compose a plan?
- Which plan is the best in most positions?
- 3 types of situations when you should attack on a side
- When to move pawns and when to avoid pawn moves?
- When you should play vigorously and when you should not hurry up?
- What Grandmasters do, when they can’t find the right plan? (4 concrete ways)
What is the target audience?
- Intermediate to Advanced level chess players
- For students who studied a lot of chess tutorials but their chess results are unstable
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology.
He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.