The Bozo-Indian Defense - Chess Opening E-Book Download
The Bozo-Indian Defense
A ChessCentral E-Book
What's in a name? The subject of this ChessCentral E-book is the Bozo-Indian Defense, 1.d4 Nc6 2.d5 Ne5, a unique and self-contained chess opening for Black. Named after the pioneers Bogoljubow (Bogo-Indian) and Nimzowitsch (Nimzo-Indian), the fighting Bozo-Indian Defense is an independent system which offers surprising subtlety and flexibility. It would be a mistake to let the funny name put you off from adding this powerful opening to your repertoire - there are many points waiting to be scored by free thinkers willing to master the Bozo-Indian Defense!
This book is the first to deal exclusively with the Bozo-Indian Defense, and the first to set out the theory of this opening in any detail. Few other responses to White's 1.d4 are so little understood, yet which grant the second player this combination of solidity and potential. In fact, we claim that after 1.d4 Nc6 2.d5 Ne5 Black cannot be pressed into a meaningful disadvantage by force! Imagine what the smug 1.d4 player will think when facing the Bozo-Indian Defense!
Here's what you get with The Bozo-Indian Defense:
* 6 in-depth Surveys of the opening, with much original analysis.
* More than 1,300 games, the largest collection anywhere. Compare the typical "mega" database!
* Over 350 games with annotations, commentary, or analysis.
* Detailed opening and theme keys, so find the game you want instantly.
* 4 text documents to guide you through the book - even a chapter on transpositions!
* Theme medals, graphics - even photos of Nimzowitsch and Bogoljubow!
* Many extras!
This great little e-book is a bargain, the cornerstone of a complete repertoire against 1.d4 on the first move. Don't wait - order today!