The Traxler Counterattack
by Dan Heisman
A ChessCentral E-Book
Computer chess playing programs are extremely strong today, and almost unbeatable in complex "hanging-by-a-thread" positions. The Traxler Counterattack (1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Nf6 4.Ng5 Bc5) is among the sharpest and most tactical openings. In other words, the Traxler is the perfect laboratory for computer analysis. NM Dan Heisman's new Traxler Counterattack E-Book applies advanced computing power to this ultra-sharp chess opening . Here you will find the distilled essence of over 2,000 hours of Master-directed computer research...and the results are shocking! More than 50% new theory (that's right!), old "main lines" busted, accepted evaluations overturned - and most importantly, Heisman walks you through every step, explaining the ideas! This digital book must be seen!
Here's what you get with the Traxler Counterattack E-Book:
* 54 in-depth Surveys of the opening
* Nearly 4,000 games, the largest Traxler collection anywhere!
* Detailed opening keys - find the variation you want instantly
* Theme and Endgame keys
* 13 text documents to guide you through the book
* Many extras...even a rare photo of Karel Traxler himself!