10 Easy Ways to Get Better at Chess, Intermediate DVD
Brand: Chess on DVD
10 Easy Ways to Get Better at Chess - Intermediate
Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
Intermediate ( ELO 1000-1800)
1) Think about pawn structures
2) Coordinate the pieces
3) Winning won positions
4) What to do when you are losing.
5) How to play against weaker opponents
6) How to play against equal opponents
7) How to play against stronger opponents
8) Time trouble!
9) Develop depth-avoid superficiality
10) Chess is a practical game
Runtime: 2 hours