- Chess Downloads
- Attack on the King I, Chess Software Download
Attack on the King I, Chess Software Download
Attack on the King I Download
Please Note:?ÿ Download keys must be manually made. You will receive your download link and key within 24 hours of purchase (hopefully, much sooner). Please watch for your?ÿ email. If you do not receive the link and key after 24 hours please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for help
This chess software course, Attack the King I,?ÿ includes 33,000 exercises from masters?? games. In every exercise you will have to find the best continuation for an attack against the King. All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of pieces and difficulty levels. The great number of exercises makes the course an excellent tool for quick training for both beginners and club players.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress. This software program allows you to:
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.