Roman's Lab 1: Traps & Novelties in the Openings (Download)
Over 4 hours of Chess Instruction on VideoHosted by Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, former US and Russian Champion and Coach of World Champion Garry Kasparov, this video is an invaluable guide to learning chess openings, based upon understanding rather than memorization.
* Learn chess openings the easy way - your guide to worry-free openings, based on understanding rather than a memory contest.
* Avoiding & creating opening traps - the secrets to avoiding and creating opening traps without damaging your position.
* Dangers & advantages of choosing sharp openings - tactics you can't live without in sharp modern openings.
* Punishment for delaying development in the opening - punishment meted out for typical materialist at the expense of development.
* Creating opening novelties - important updates on a number of novelties introduced in previous Roman Forum Video Downloads.
This chess opening guide covers the Caro-Kann Defense, Ruy Lopez, Benko Gambit, Tarrasch Defense, Sicilian Defense, Accelerated Dragon, Queen's Gambit Declined, English Defense, Scotch Gambit, Nimzo-Indian Defense and more!
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
* Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
* World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
* Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Escape tactics so far......
Posted by Kyle Chastain on Dec 24th 2020
Downloaded a day after placing order, without any problems. Only gotten through first 40 minutes, for the 3rd time. A lot to take in. So far, 40 min. into a 4hr program, it's about how to recognize you could be in trouble and how to try and get a balanced game. Will post more once I fully retain early portions.