Roman's Lab 2: Sacrifices, Tactics, and Traps - Chess Opening Video Download
Roman's Lab 2: Sacrifices, Tactics & Traps that End Games in the Opening (Download)
Over 4 hours of Chess Instruction on Video
Hosted by Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, former US and Russian Champion and Coach of World Champion Garry Kasparov, this chess video is an advanced guide to sacrifices, tactics and traps in the opening.
* Ambitious Approach to Critical Opening Positions - Learn the critical approach to getting the maximum advantage out of the opening.
* Positional Sacrifice in the Opening (Part 1) - Positional Sacrifices which lead to advanced development and positional counterplay.
* Positional Sacrifice in the Opening (Part 2)
* Powerful Tactics in the Opening (Part 1) - Sacrifices, tactics and traps that end games in both sharp and quiet openings.
* Powerful Tactics in the Opening (Part 2)
This chess video download covers openings in the Caro-Kann Defense, Accelerated Dragon, Queen's Gambit Accepted, English Defense, Advanced French, Scotch Gambit, Grunfeld Defense, King's Indian Samish, King's Indian Four Pawn Attack, Ruy Lopez, Marshall Gambit, Smith-Morra Gambit, French Gambits, Sicilian Najdorf and more!
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
* Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
* World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
* Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov