The Italian Game and 3.Bb5 Sicilian (Download)
- On this important Download Roman introduces new ideas in the Giuoco Piano, plus a new way to play with the 3.Bb3 Sicilian.
- Roman and Rybka completely overturn a well established move in the Giuoco Piano, a variation over 100 years old.
- This is truly one of the most revolutionary discoveries in modern chess theory.
- As a bonus Roman also introduces a relatively new way to play with the 3.Bb5 Sicilian.
- White mixes the Rossolimo and Grand Prix variations with powerful suggestions from Rybka.
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov