- Grandmaster Roman and Rybka team up yet again to give you a thorough understanding of the Grand Prix Attack.
- Roman has selected several of typical "Anti-Sicilian" Grand Prix games like you might see in your own games.
- Roman will show you how any player of whatever skill level can add the Grand Prix Attack to his own arsenal.
- The author helps you to understand the main ideas and concepts of this important opening system.
- Don't miss this opportunity for personal Grandmaster training!
Roman's Lab 86: Instructive Games for the Grand Prix Player - Chess Opening Video Download
Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the Grand Prix Player (Download)
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov