- Chess Downloads
- CT-ART 4 Download
CT-ART 4 Download
Chess Tactic Art
Please Note:?ÿ Download keys must be manually made. You will receive your download link and key within 24 hours of purchase (hopefully, much sooner). Please watch for your?ÿ email. If you do not receive the link and key after 24 hours please contact: email@example.com for help
Finally a new and improved version of the legendary CT-ART has been released! This excellent tactics course has been voted more than once by the chess experts as the best chess training program. CT-ART is an indispensable training tool for intermediate players. The new version sports a convenient user interface and adds 1,000 training exercises, bringing the total to 2,200 basic exercises and 1,800 auxiliary exercises altogether.
Improve your play by studying, practicing and solving the carefully selected exercises in CT-ART 4.0. Its ease of use let??s you focus on what matters most: your improvement.This program is the 4th revised and expanded edition of the ever popular Chess Tactics Art by the Russian GM of Correspondence chess, Maxim Blokh. The material was chosen for a wide variety of player strengths. The level of difficulty of the examples is for beginner and intermediate strength chess players, but even masters will find themselves challenged by the hardest ones.?ÿ
CT-Art 4.0 Features
* All major Chess Tactical methods, including Annihilation of Defense, Distraction, Decoy, Open attack, Opening of a file, Space clearance, X-ray attack and Interception?ÿ
* All Chess Combination motifs, including Geometrical Motif, File, Rank and Diagonal Weaknesses, Opposition, Overloaded Pieces, Poor Positioning of Pieces, and Limited Material?ÿ
* The ability to select the difficulty range of the positions you wish to be tested against?ÿ
* Numerous text and visual hints to help the student find the solution if needed. Help features include: marking the most important squares, illustration of ideas with more simple examples (more than 1,000 subsidiary exercises). In some cases, an extra board is presented.?ÿ
* Exercises that illustrate the pattern behind the combination, further enhancing the student's pattern recognition
* Student's rating estimation and other statistics in easy-to-read bar graphs, based on students' success rate with the exercises, helping to keep track of progress?ÿ
* A Grandmaster-strength sparring partner (chess playing program) to test your newly gained tactical knowledge?ÿ
* The ability for multiple users to use the software, with independent ratings and all other individual information?ÿ
* Support for English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages?ÿ
Chess Tactics Art 4.0 is ideal for chess teachers, as it will keep track of the time and score of each position for each of your students, allowing you to assess their strengths and weaknesses and adjust your curicululmn according.?ÿ
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC with Pentium 100 CPU, 64 MB memory (RAM), Hard Disk (50 MB of free disk space for the program), VGA graphics, Windows XP/Vista/System 7, CD-ROM drive, Microsoft-compatible mouse.
?ÿNo Additional Software is Required.