CT-ART Mating Combinations Download
CT-ART Mating Combinations Please Note: Download keys must be manually made. You will receive your download link and key within 24 hours of purchase (hopefully, much sooner). Please watch for your email. If you do not receive the link and key after 24 hours please contact: email@example.com for help
Chess Software Download
This new CT-ART Mating Combinations program is unique for two reasons:
- The high quality of this entirely new theoretical material
- New technology of presenting the studying material - iBook that uses hyperlinks and additional windows for easy use of the studying material.
The most interesting positions can be viewed on an additional board and played against the built-in chess program. The course is prepared by the famous coach Victor Khenkin and includes 1,200 instructive examples on 14 themes. Each theme illustrates the peculiarities of using certain pieces for mating combinations and 700 exercises for you to solve. While solving, you are shown refutations of wrong moves as well as other hints to help.
Improve your play by studying, practicing and solving the carefully selected exercises in CT-ART Mating Combinations. Its ease of use lets you focus on what matters most: your improvement.
* You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress
* Study the training material and test your knowledge
* Review your rating history
* Keep track of multiple users with rating and statistics; compete against friends and family
* Practice by playing against a strong chess program
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.
System Requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 256 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 100 Mb of free disk space, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, CD-ROM. No additional software required.