Improvements in Opening Theory for the Competitive Player
Over 2 hours of Chess Instruction on DVD
Roman, one of the world's leading authorities on opening theory, shares his new analysis and improvements in the opening, allowing you to maximize your opening play. This DVD is for the ambitious player who never wants to be without an excellent response when meeting some of White's most solid openings.
This Chess DVD covers:
* Accelerated Dragon
* Closed Sicilian with g3
* Bogo-Indian 6.Nc3
* Nimzo-Indian 4.a3
* Nimzo-Indian 4.f3
* Nimzo-Indian 4.Qc2
* Nimzo-Indian 4.Bg5 Leningrad
* Nimzo-Indian 4.e3 Classical
Maximize Your Opening Success with Black
Over 2 Hours of Video Chess Instruction and New Chess Theory on DVD!
Roman recommends his own solid but ambitious lines to confront some of White's most solid chess openings - and the unsound openings! These lines will allow you get the most out of the opening and achieve a higher success rate.
This chess opening video on DVD covers:
* Blackmar Diemer Gambit
* Bird's Opening
* Colle System
* English Opening
* London System
* Orang-Utan (Sokolsky) Opening
Unbeatable Secret Weapons for Black: Sicilian and Scandinavian
Hosted by Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, former US and Russian Champion and Coach of World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov, this video is an invaluable guide to learning chess openings, based upon understanding rather than memorization.
In Volume 17 Roman explains two of his secret opening weapons, one each in the Sicilian Defense and the Center Counter (or Scandinavian) Defense:
1) The New Revolutionary Sicilian. Roman has beaten the top players in the world with this unknown variation of the Sicilian Defense. This is a tested powerful line and gives Black an advantage in the opening. After the moves 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 d6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 Nf6 5.Nc3 Nc6 6.Bg5 we play 6...g6!!
2) The Scandinavian with 2...Nf6. A forgotten opening, solid and a great surprise weapon. After 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Black's plan is, according to Roman, as good as the French, Caro-Kann, and some variations of the Sicilian.
Learn Chess from Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
* Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
* World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
* Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov