- Chess Downloads
- The Fischer 8 Video Collection Download (MP4)
The Fischer 8 Video Collection Download (MP4)
The Fischer Collection Download (MP4)
Mp4 Format, PC or Mac required to view)
obby Fischer is a legendary chess figure, and many consider him to be the greatest chess player of all time. Fischer was a child prodigy who later developed into a phenomenal force. During his peak years he dominated his nearest rivals in a manner that had previously never been seen. Fischer achieved his goal of becoming World Champion after beating Boris Spassky in their ‘Match of the Century’ in 1972, an epic contest which did more than anything else to popularize the game throughout the world.
Includes the following Programs:
- Karpov on Fischer vol 1 (51 mins)
- Karpov on Fischer vol 2 (82 mins)
- Karpov on Fischer vol 3 (89 mins)
- Roman's Lab vol 55 A Tribute to Bobby Fischer (3h)
- GM Video vol 8 Fischer - Spassky 1992 Rematch (135 mins)
- Susan Polgar vol 5 Polgar on Bobby Fischer's most Brilliant Instructional Games and Combinations (115 mins)
- My Chess Battles with Bobby Fischer vol 1 - Pal Benko (75 mins)
- My Chess Battles with Bobby Fischer vol 2 - Pal Benko (75 mins mins)
Zipfile delivered direct to your inbox
Master Chess 8000 is a multi-chess engine interface pre-loaded with 9 of the World's Strongest Engines. This is a MUST HAVE for tournament chess players who want to improve their game with some of the best databases ever created.
Animate, Analyze, Annotate & Play against top engines
Includes 2 Million Master Level Games. Five engines rated over 3000!. Easy to use database system that searches for Players, Openings, & Results. GrandMaster statistical tree, ECO codes, Analyses Games, Imports and exports PGN files.
CCRL Ratings of (3306, 3279, 3242, 3126, 3091
Using the chess engine "Ruffian," this 7GB database of endgames allows you to play and analyze the perfect endgames with 5 pieces or less. This is the ultimate tool for studying endgame theory.
Also included is a large collection of commercially available database of chess games containing 2 million games from 1485 to June 2008 in Chessbase format, (also works with Fritz.) Contains Demos of Bookup, Chess School Advance, ICC Blitzin software, Chess Mentor and CT Art.