- Chess Software
- Winning Chess Openings - E-book Download
Winning Chess Openings - E-book Download
Winning Chess Openings (Download)
by Yasser Seirawan
Start every game with confidence!
The two greatest challenges for beginning chess players are not only to survive the openings phase, but also to choose appropriate attack and defense formations in the process. Winning Chess Openings shows you how to do both. In Yasser Seirawan's entertaining, easy-to-follow style, you're shown formations that can be used with other White or Black pieces.
Winning Chess Openings will help you develop a solid understanding of opening principles that you can apply to every game you play without having to memorise a dizzying array of tedious and lengthy opening lines.
- Build a safe house for a King
- Estimate losses of ten moves or fewer
- Utilise the elements: time, force, space and pawn structure
- Plan strategy based on time-tested opening principles
- Employ a defense for Black against any White Opening
- Apply an opening for White used by World Champions
Winning Chess Openings will help readers develop a solid understanding of opening principles that can be applied to every game they play - without having to memorize a dizzying array of tedious and lengthy opening lines.
NOTE: This product is a e-book in ChessBase .cbv format. Requires ChessBase 6.0 or higher, Fritz, (any ChessBase engine software) or the free ChessBase Reader which can be downloaded at no cost.
System requirements: Minimum: Pentium 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, Windows Vista or Windows XP (Service Pack 2)