Self-Taught Grandmaster - Chess Course Download
Chess Course for Download
by GM Igor Smirnov
for Windows PCs
In order to progress in chess, you need to not just train, but to train the right things. You need to have a training program (training plan), which will give you a comprehensive system of chess knowledge.
You need to acquire the necessary skills at the right time. Also, you need to use effective training methods, which really give you improvement. It is my intention to help you with for this purpose; I have developed a special course “Self-taught Grandmaster”.
What will you get from the chess course?
- Combined experience from the former USSR chess schools
- My own playing and teaching experience
- Psychological knowledge about human brain functioning (and effective learning)
- The practical part will help you to turn your knowledge into practice
- 20 special training tasks and 200 commented games and puzzles
- Detailed instructions to train yourself properly and to achieve an optimal outcome from the program
What is the target audience?
For anyone who studies chess, and for the student who studies but whose chess results are unstable
What are the requirements?
- PGN viewer required for the practical part
- Desire to become a better chess player
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets”, “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding”, and “Calculate Till Mate”.