- Chess Downloads
- The Grandmaster’s Secrets - Chess Course Download
The Grandmaster’s Secrets - Chess Course Download
The Grandmaster’s Secrets
Chess Course for Download
by GM Igor Smirnov
Every chess player wants to improve himself and make progress, however, one of the biggest problems is to understand how to do it.
The usual ways of training give very slow progress and even sometimes these are completely ineffective. Finding a good chess coach is also a huge problem. During my chess career as a player and as a coach I have thought about an effective way of learning all the time.
That’s why I decided to develop a complete chess course; Introducing our top selling chess course “The Grandmaster’s secrets.” With pride I can say that this course will give you only the concrete skills - no more pointless knowledge!
What are the requirements?
PGN viewer required for the practical part
Desire to become a better chess player
What will you get from the chess course?
- The correct thinking method that should be used during games, which will allow you to find the best moves in any position. A concrete guide on what and how exactly you should study to become a strong player.
- You will know how to use all the knowledge which you already have to finally get concrete results. An account of experiences and practical recommendations from a lot of successful players (Grandmasters).
- Not only the chess recommendations, but also the secrets of the professional players (Grandmasters) about how to prepare for tournaments, how to prepare for the game and so on.
- You will know how to learn chess effectively.
- You will stop making blunders.
- You will know how to create an opening repertoire properly.
- You will save years of effort and get fast progress.
- You will fully understand the psychological factors necessary for success in chess.
- You will avoid the typical mistakes in chess development, which nearly all chess players make.
- And many other things
What is the target audience?
Beginners to Intermediate level chess players
For anyone who studies chess
For students who studied lot of chess tutorials but their chess results are unstable
Lesson – 1.1 Cont. How To Play The Game? Middlegame and Endgame 09:50
Lesson – 2.1 Cont. More Practice With Calculating Variations 15:00
Lesson – 1 How To Play The Game? Strategy 13.03:00
Lesson – 2 How To Calculate Variations? 12:00
Lesson – 3 How To Prepare For The Tournament? 11.5:00
Lesson – 4 How To Prepare For The Game? 18.5:00
Lesson – 5 How to learn chess? 11:05
Task 1 Practical
Task 2 Text
Task 3 Text
Task 4 Text
Task 5 Text
Task 6 Text
Task 7 Text
Task 8 Text
Task 9 Text
Task 10 Text
Task 11 Text
GM Igor Smirnov
International Grandmaster, Chess Psychologist and Author
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, Chess Coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in Psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster’s Secrets,” “The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding,” and “Calculate Till Mate.”