Winning the Middlegame - Chess Course Download
Winning the Middlegame
Chess Course for Download
by GM Igor Smirnov
for Windows PCs
What's included in Winning the Middlegame Chess Course:
- Lessons: 9
- Video 03:00 Hours
- Skill Level Intermediate
- Languages English
What will you get from the Winning the Middlegame Chess Course?
- Reveal and explain everything about Chess Strategy. With this, you will understand how to play real chess and how to think during a real game!
- Reveal the secret of strong players: most importantly, you will learn how to play in specific pawn structures
- Show you how strong players use important strategic rules in their games and win even against the strongest opponents
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to Intermediate level chess players
- For students who want to make great progress in chess but don’t have eight hours a day to spend on training
- Those who want to get that massive increase in rating points
- For students who studied a lot of chess tutorials but whose results are unstable
Lesson 1: The Single Most Important Middlegame Rule
Lesson 2: What you will do when you cannot attack?
Lesson 3: Evergreen Middlegame strategy
Lesson 4: Doubled pawns
Lesson 5: Isolated pawns
Lesson 6: When and how to move your pawns
Lesson 7: The main middlegame plan unknown to amateur players
Lesson 8: Majority attack
Practical guide for action